Business Growth Analyst
We are looking for a sharp and enthusiastic Sales Analyst to join our small team and help us grow our customers, by delivering a great product, on time, and at a great price. This role will focus on business development and creating a fantastic customer experience. Ideally, the role will require a minimum of two days traveling in Virginia and Maryland each week and three days in our Warrenton, VA office.
The role will require research, client interaction on the phone and in person, and lead generation online and at trade shows. We pride ourselves on flexibility but some things we feel strongly are:
- Being an excellent communicator
- Learning the whole business
- Accountability and teamwork
About the role
- Prospect potential B2B clients via outbound phone calls, emails, and site visits.
- Conduct well organized and thoughtful meeting to identify value adds for potential clients.
- Assist Management in closing deals.
- Track and update the status of new and existing leads.
- Provide Management updates on potential clients.
- Ability to hit key performance indicators and requirements.
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting, and fluid environment.
What skills are required
- Strong organizational skills, a sense of urgency, and the ability to juggle multiple, detail-oriented tasks at once.
- Good writing skills and strong proficiency with general business computing skills (Word, Excel, Etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, maintaining a professional approach in both written and oral communication.
- High level of self-confidence.
- Strong internet search skills.
- Social media savvy.
- A desire for career development in a growing company.
- Prior background in sales, service, or entertainment a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
What we offer
Upward Mobility in a fun, growing company!
Base Salary $40,000
Bonus Plan Expect $5,000
Commission Expect $10,000
Email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com